Premium Health is looking for outstanding HR Generalist candidates for our HR/Administration department. Premium Health is a multi-site group of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC’s) whose mission is to provide compassionate, culturally competent, comprehensive health care, as well as behavioral health services to everyone in the community in need, regardless of ability to pay. Premium Health seeks to “raise the bar” on the health standards of the community, at every level and across generations by prioritizing collaborative care and evidence-based treatments. Our goal is to make the patient experience to our standards: Compassionate, Agile, Respectful, and Excellent.
This position sits in the HR/Administration department and offers the opportunity to learn about all branches of HR including Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Payroll, and Time and Attendance.
• Monday-Thursday: 9 AM –5 PM
• Friday: 9 AM –1 PM
• Maintaining records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met
• Liaising with other departments or functions
• Scheduling meetings, interviews, HR events etc.
• Performing onboarding and updating records with new hires
• Reconciling benefits invoices
• Sourcing candidates for open positions
• Bachelors degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans