Kochavim at Premium Health is looking for outstanding candidates for the Child & Adolescent Licensed Clinical Social Worker position.
The Kochavim program at Premium Health brings superb pediatric mental health care to underserved communities through a regional consortium FQHC model. Clinicians in the program are part of a multidisciplinary team providing evidence-based treatments tailored to each child’s individual needs. Our program is designed to take the best of what an academic center offers clinicians by providing space and time for collaboration and learning and what a private practice offers patients by encouraging sufficient time with their clinician at each visit.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will work on a team of Mental Health professionals including psychologists, psychiatrists, and clinical social workers in a highly collaborative environment that facilitates professional growth. We pride ourselves on offering a work ratio of 80% patient-contact hours and 20% clinical development hours, and encourage our clinicians to pursue outside endeavors including private practice. We make teamwork and professional development a priority in our program with weekly team case conference meetings and peer supervision as a standard part of the practice. Ideal candidates for our team are energetic clinicians with a commitment to clinical excellence, growth and development, and an aptitude/enthusiasm for outpatient practice.
• Minimum 20 hours per week (part time)
• Minimum 1 day in-office
• Remote vs. in-person commitment negotiable
• LCSW received or eligible
• Background in or openness to integrating evidence-based practices
• Compassionate and willing to go above and beyond to provide treatments that meet children’s and families’ unique needs
• Strong teamwork ethic and positive, flexible attitude
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), NHSC Loan Repayment Program
• Paid Time Off, CME, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement Plans