Premium Health is looking for outstanding MFM Sonographer candidates for our Women’s Health practice.
Premium Health’s Women’s Health practice is split into two divisions, OBGYN/MFM and REI. Both the OBGYN/MFM units are on-site, allowing easy scheduling for consultations with MFM and REI physicians as needed. The OBGYN/MFM unit provides complete obstetrics and gynecology care, along with pre-natal and gynecologic ultrasounds. We expect a complete gynecologic ambulatory and in-house surgical practice in the future.
This position sits in the OBGYN/MFM division, and is made up of a dedicated team of RNs, MAs, Sonographers and an eventual 5 other OBGYN physicians, with about 25% of patients referred by Premium Health REI physicians. Our goal is to make the patient experience to our standards: Compassionate, Agile, Respectful, and Excellent.
Ideal candidates will have both MFM and OBGYN experience, an RDMS certification, and preferably certifications in Nuchal Translucency and Cervical Length certifications.
• Monday-Thursday: 9 AM – 6 PM
• Friday: 9 AM – 1 PM
• Certified RDMS, or OBGYN Sonographer
• Minimum 5 years of OBGYN and MFM experience
• Nuchal Translucency Certification preferred
• Cervical Length Certification preferred
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Retirement plans